Royalty at Ardgillan Castle
Would you like to be King or Queen of the Castle?
Our children’s parties have proved to be a huge success since they were introduced in the summer of 2010. Our entertainment team will ensure that your day is magical, fun and most importantly, stress free!
Our regal parties include:
- A fully costumed entertainer who will host the party for the full two hours.
- Regal costumes for all the children to wear during the party.
- An interactive storytelling tour of the castle.
- A private & fully decorated party room where the children will be able to dance to their favourite songs.
- Party food of pizza, crisps, sweets and cordial drinks.
Our parties are held every Saturday and Sunday at two time slots:
11am – 1pm and 2pm – 4pm.
10 – 13 Children €180
Each additional child €10
In order to secure your booking a we require a €75 deposit, the balance can then be paid on the day of the party.
- Maximum capacity for children on the party is 25.
- The parties are recommended for children aged between 4 – 8 years old.
- Children below the age of 3 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- We do not supply the Birthday Cake or Party Bags.
- Children are not allowed to use party poppers in the castle.
- A non-refundable deposit of €75 is required to secure your booking which can be paid below.
- Online bookings will not be available 24 hours before a selected date.
Secure your date & by paying your deposit
- Select the available date that is coloured green.
- You will be automatically displayed available times for that day, scroll up and select one of those times.
- Select how many people you would like to buy tickets for.
- Fill out the the rest of the form, making sure you fill out all the sections marked with a red asterisk.
- Double check and make sure your details are typed in correctly.
- Accept Terms and Conditions.
- Select Paypal and log into your Paypal account or pay using your card.
- Your booking is complete! You will shortly receive an email confirming your booking details.
Make sure you have filled out all the required parts of the form, marked with a red asterisk, and make sure you have selected your date/time.
Yes, you can. However you will have to click the “Pay using Paypal” option on the booking system, when it brings you to the Paypal page shown here:
You need to select the grey button below which states “Pay with a Bank Account or Credit Card” and then you be able to pay without creating a Paypal account.
Check to see if the event isn’t booked out and only has 1 remaining place left. If the event has a sufficient number of people but the drop down menu is still only displaying 1 then you will need to clear your browsers cache. Guide for Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Our booking system does not support Internet Explorer.
Contact us using the form below.