COVID-19 UPDATE 09/06/20
Unfortunately due to the pandemic restrictions and in order to keep your little ones safe, when we re-open we will no longer be able to facilitate children’s parties at the castle until further notice.
Royalty at Ardgillan Castle
Would you like to be King or Queen of the Castle?
Our children’s parties have proved to be a huge success since they were introduced in the summer of 2010. Our entertainment team will ensure that your day is magical, fun and most importantly, stress free!
Our regal parties include:
- A fully costumed entertainer who will host the party for the full two hours.
- Regal costumes for all the children to wear during the party.
- An interactive storytelling tour of the castle.
- A private & fully decorated party room where the children will be able to dance to their favourite songs.
- Party food is supplied by our on-site caterer Brámbles cafe, you can view our menu here. Please contact Brámbles directly about food options or specific dietary requirements. Email: [email protected] or call Michelle at 018029439
Our parties are held every Saturday and Sunday at two time slots:
11am – 1pm and 2pm – 4pm.
Up to 15 Children €250
Each additional child €15
In order to secure your booking a we require a €75 deposit, the balance can then be paid on the day of the party.
- Parties are not suitable for children under the age of 4 years.
- Maximum capacity for children on the party is 25.
- The parties are recommended for children aged between 4 – 8 years old.
- Children below the age of 3 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- We do not supply the Birthday Cake or Party Bags.
- Children are not allowed to use party poppers in the castle.
- A non-refundable deposit of €75 is required to secure your booking which can be paid below.
- Online bookings will not be available 24 hours before a selected date.
Secure your date by paying your deposit