We are looking for new party entertainers/hosts to join our at Ardgillan Castle.
The role would involve organising, managing and hosting parties for children between the ages of 4 and 12. The role of the entertainer is to keep the children’s attention for the full duration of the party (approx.2 hrs) with various activities; games, dancing, storytelling, arts & crafts etc.
- Experience working with children
- Experience performing (i.e. amateur dramatics or similar)
- The ability to supervise and engage with groups of children while hosting party games etc.
- The ability to work independently
Skills which would be advantageous:
- Experience performing with/for children
- Face Painting
- Balloon Modelling
- Experience with puppetry
- Magic tricks
- Singing / Playing musical instruments
- An artistic flare
- Ability to communicate in sign language / a second language
Please note that this role is mostly weekend work.
Please send a C.V. or show reel to Carolyn at [email protected] with the subject line Party Entertainers.
Successful candidates will be called for an interview.