Halloween House of Horrors at Ardgillan
It’s that time of year again when the veil between the worlds is thin. Ardgillan Castle’s ghosts have stirred and are ready to wreak mayhem and havoc.
For Halloween the castle is covered in darkness. Not for the faint-hearted this tour will be scarier than ever!!!
This year our format has changed…VISITORS WILL GO THROUGH THE CASTLE ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT A GUIDE……ARE YOU BRAVE ENOUGH TO ENTER?????
Please note that this Halloween we are creating a different style of event. There will not be a performance where you follow a guide through the castle telling a story. Visitors will venture through our house of horrors on their own, entering each space and room in groups of no more than ten people. This will be scarier than ever so please brace yourself…..
Tours available from Friday 27th October – Wednesday 1st November.
€5 per person.
Not suitable for children under 6. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Beware this tour is very scary and adult supervision is necessary.
For more information on the tours read our HELP/F.A.Q attachment.
Please read the terms and conditions before purchasing your ticket:
Terms & Conditions:
- Please retain your email as proof of purchase.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and have no cash value.
- All children under the age of 12 must be supervised by adults at all times.
- Online ticket sales will close 24 hours in advance of each day.
- Select the available date that is coloured green.
- You will be automatically displayed available times for that day, scroll up and select one of those times.
- Select how many people you would like to buy tickets for.
- Fill out the the rest of the form, making sure you fill out all the sections marked with a red asterisk.
- Double check and make sure your details are typed in correctly.
- Accept Terms and Conditions.
- Select Paypal and log into your Paypal account or pay using your card.
- Your booking is complete! You will shortly receive an email confirming your booking details.
Make sure you have filled out all the required parts of the form, marked with a red asterisk, and make sure you have selected your date/time.
Yes, you can. However you will have to click the “Pay using Paypal” option on the booking system, when it brings you to the Paypal page shown here:
You need to select the grey button below which states “Pay with a Bank Account or Credit Card” and then you be able to pay without creating a Paypal account.
Check to see if the event isn’t booked out and only has 1 remaining place left. If the event has a sufficient number of people but the drop down menu is still only displaying 1 then you will need to clear your browsers cache. Guide for Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Our booking system does not support Internet Explorer.
Contact us using the form below.
If you would like to book more than 25 people you will need to call the castle during working hours, the number to call is: 018492212.
Due to stairs at certain points the experience is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible.
Once you enter the first room you may leave the experience, however you cannot be refunded.
If you are too frightened and wish to leave early there will be marked ushers at certain points during the experience that will lead you out. Please note that if you leave during the experience you will not be able to avail of a refund.
Yes you might still have to queue to get into the attraction.
Bookings are made every half hour and we endevour to get all the guests into the attraction during that half hour Eg. If your booking is at 11am you will be let in between 11am and 11.30am.
Yes, but priority will be given to patrons who book in advance, we advise booking in advance to avoid long queue times.